Monday, December 15, 2008

The Stockings Are...

Well, actually, my stocking are still in the attic...but everything else is probably just like it is going to stay! I have been working all morning getting ready for our Ladies Bible Class Tour of Homes tomorrow, while Nikki was cleaning my house. OK, OK...I do have a girl come in twice a month and clean really good for me. It gives me a chance to have EVERYTHING clean at once, no cleaning out drawers or going through magazines that usually slows me down and then I never get finished! OH, well, as long as I can work a day or two and afford it, I love it!!!!

Meanwhile, tomorrow is the Tour of Homes AND Kenny's birthday! With a ballgame tomorrow night and shopping to do Wed and Thurs. and Jessica's Christmas party at school on Friday-that about wraps up my week!! Can you believe that Christmas is a week from Thursday!! And here the weather is not cooperating! It is suppose to be 75-80 most of this week! So much for wearing Christmas sweaters!

Dad is having catarac (sp?) surgery today in Chattanooga so hopefully soon we will hear that everything went well and they will be home tomorrow.

Hope you all have a great week and try to enjoy...remember what they say,"It's the most wonderful time of the year!"

1 comments:

MJN6 said...

Merry Christmas to you all!!