Friday, September 26, 2008

A DECADE????

I always heard the older you get, the faster time goes by...I must be getting old! Ten years ago I met, fell in love and married Kenny. It is hard for me to believe that it has been 10 years. We have been through alot but most of our life together has been wonderful. Kenny is a great father-I knew that before Jessica by just watching him with his boys. He works hard so that we have everything that we need and more and so that I don't have to work full-time outside the house! Kenny is a great husband and friend, too. We enjoy spending time together and I can't imagine my life without him now!!!

Happy Anniversary, Kenny!!! I love you!

5 comments:

LaurieR said...

What in the world is that first comment??? hmmm...anyways, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Hope ya'll have a great one!

Louise said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I can't believe it's been 10 years either!! :)

Bev said...

Happy Anniversary, Kenny & Ginny Love you, Steve&Bev

Jill said...

Happy Anniversary to the both of you!

MJN6 said...

Happy Anniversary, Ginny and Kenny.