Friday, August 27, 2010

Catching up...

I have had a few minutes this afternoon so I have tried to catch up some with my blog. It has been a very busy but enjoyable summer. Friday the 13th, Laurie donated a kidney to a friend. I am so glad to report that today she is finally beginning to feel better. She had a ROUGH first week but hopefully she will get a good report from her Dr. next Thursday. Today, she got a big surprise when Melissa Hicks and Audrey Dawkins showed up at her door. Those are great friends from many, many years back!!!

Jessica got started in school and seems to be doing great! She did come down with a sinus infection the first week-but has finally been able to knock it out!!!

Louise is expecting Ellie around the 20th of Sept. so we are all getting really excited. Before we can turn around good-it will be Thanksgiving and Christmas! Hopefully, our weather will cool down some! Hope you all are having a great fall!

3 comments:

Leigh said...

Thanks for mentioning anything about me, Laurie gives a kidney and Louise is pregnant....I mean seriously I can't get no love for braces?!?! AND I TAKE CARE OF BOTH AND KEEP YOU UPDATED ABOUT EVERYTHING?!?! :) Love you

LaurieR said...

Poor Leigh ;) and I am glad Jess is feeling better! thanks for being a great cheerleader! Love you!
p.s. the due date is the 22nd!

yipeng said...

Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Yang as well, having said that get is known as a employ a common enhance Microsoft office 2010 of revenue industry, however the clients are certainly not intense, just like acquiring the tunl and also several, you simply must market plug-in, can be to purchase the particular unique characteristics that you can concentrated get moving , avoiding lousy opposing team. Microsoft Office Standard 2010